Council Tax Debt?

Look no further - we can help!

Is your Council Tax bill wrong?

What to do if you think your council tax bill is wrong

Is your Council Tax bill wrong? You should always contact your local authority first if you are having any problems regarding council tax. If you feel that you have been unfairly treated or your council tax bill is wrong then you can make a complaint.

Your local authority needs to be given 8 weeks to reply to your complaint. However, if you are unhappy with the reply when they do, you should contact the following. The links below are independent organisations who can investigate a complaint further and give you further help.

England – Local Government Ombudsman

Scotland – Scottish Public Service Ombudsman

Wales – Public Service Ombudsman for Wales

council tax bill wrong

The Money Advice Service is an impartial service set up by the Government. They provide free debt counselling, debt adjustment and credit information services.

Call us today on: 0800 088 2599 or our local number: (01282) 218218

Churchill House, 60 Bank Parade
Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 1TS

Council Tax Helper is a trading name of Leado. Registered in England & Wales No. 10145421. Data Protection Registration No. ZA180491

council tax help, council tax helper, council tax bands, council tax, council tax council, council tax help